Have you always fancied a Kindle but thought to yourself: ‘I’d love one, but I’m never going to buy one…I prefer the feel of a good book too much!’
Well…I think I have just the competition for you to liven up the holidays… (Just call me the Christmas fairy!) I have teamed up with a provider of HR software called Octopus HR and am giving away two ! Yes two!
Worth £70 each, I’m not giving them away to just anyone…oh no. All you need to do to win is to answer the below:
1. Name a book with something Christmas related in the title.
2. In Dickens A Christmas Carol, what expression does Scrooge use when his nephew wishes him a ‘Merry Christmas!’?
3. Fill in the gap: ‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a ______’?
4. Name three of Santa’s reindeer.
5. And finally! Tell me what book you want for Christmas and why?
All answers on a postcard to firstname.lastname@example.org…
Good luck everyone! The boyfriend and I will pick a name out of our top hats on the 1st January and I shall announce the winners shortly after. Have a wonderful wonderful Christmas everyone, I hope you all get what you wish for!