Happy New Year one and all! Before I start with the far-too-serious state of affairs that is the putting together of new year resolutions and some (hopefully) well-considered book reviews, Nadia at A Bookish Way of Life‘s latest post reminded me that I should perhaps review my own year’s reading beforehand; by way of a clever little meme that originally started life with The Perpetual Page Turner – strictly for my own benefit/amusement!
1. Best Book(s) You Read in 2011?
2. Most Disappointing Book?
3. Most Surprising (in a good way!) Book of 2011?
4. Book(s) you recommended to people most in 2011?
5. Best series you discovered in 2011?
6. Favorite new authors you discovered in 2011?
7. Most thrilling, unputdownable book in 2011?
8. Book you most anticipated in 2011?
9. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2011?
10. Most memorable character in 2011?
11. Most beautifully written book read in 2011?
12. Book that had the greatest impact on you in 2011?
14. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read in 2011?
15. Book that you read in 2011 that you would be most likely reread in 2012?
16. Book That Had A Scene In It That Had You Reeling And Dying To Talk To Somebody About It? (a WTF moment, an epic revelation, a steamy kiss, etc. etc.) Be careful of spoilers!